
Greetings Everyone!
We are getting ready for our trip to New Zealand and I am learning how to create and post blog comments. We are leaving in a month (December), and hope you will follow our journey by watching our blog site. The address for our site is http://2norskesinnz.blogspot.com/ just click on this link and take a look, then bookmark it as a favorite so you can check on our progress. We won't have our own computer while we are travelling, so we hope to post updates once a week while visiting local Internet cafes. We're just learning how to do this (actually Joyce is learning, Jon is going to drive and drink coffee) so be patient with us. I'll send an email "tickle" whenever we write a new blog, so if you'd rather not be on our tickle list, send me an email and I will take you off the "tickle" list. For now, I'm just practicing my new blogging hobby!!!
Ciao! for now (I know that's Italian for goodbye, but I don't know the Maori word for goodbye). You can bet that by the next time I write, I'll be speaking the language! Thanks for hanging in there with us!
Jon & Joyce
We are getting ready for our trip to New Zealand and I am learning how to create and post blog comments. We are leaving in a month (December), and hope you will follow our journey by watching our blog site. The address for our site is http://2norskesinnz.blogspot.com/ just click on this link and take a look, then bookmark it as a favorite so you can check on our progress. We won't have our own computer while we are travelling, so we hope to post updates once a week while visiting local Internet cafes. We're just learning how to do this (actually Joyce is learning, Jon is going to drive and drink coffee) so be patient with us. I'll send an email "tickle" whenever we write a new blog, so if you'd rather not be on our tickle list, send me an email and I will take you off the "tickle" list. For now, I'm just practicing my new blogging hobby!!!
Ciao! for now (I know that's Italian for goodbye, but I don't know the Maori word for goodbye). You can bet that by the next time I write, I'll be speaking the language! Thanks for hanging in there with us!
Jon & Joyce
4 comments:
Joyce and Jon:
What a fun trip you have planned. Be sure to take lots of pictures, Jon is a "pro" at this and bring home many memories to share with all of us. You are both much loved and appreciated.
Gene and Carol Sharratt
Looking forward to following your adventures.
Barb and Jerry
Hi, Joyce and Jon.
We will connect with you this weekend now that we are home from Hawaii. We want to give your pictures back, but are keeping all the travel books. Thanks for the blog address. It will be fun to travel with you two in that way.
Love to you both.
Cooky and Terry
Hi Cousin Joyce and Jon: It's great following your travels in NZ. I'm looking forward to them now.
It snowed about 2 inches last night and this morning it's bright and sunny. Somehow my Christmas music sounds better with a beautiful snowy day outside. I phoned your mom to come have tea tomorrow, but she told me she's off to the Westside (via bus) to spend the holidays with Janie and the kids. Glad she's getting away this Christmas.
Hugs from Cousin Tammie in snowy East Wenatchee.
Post a Comment